You're It

10.24.2007 | |

Dorie Lynn, queen of online blogs and forums, has "tagged" us. In case she hasn't gotten you yet, the rules are: you write out 8 little known things about yourself, and then you "tag" someone else. Because I take care of the blog, I'm hoping Matt doesn't mind this kind of disclosure.. I'll be including some things about me, some about him, and some about both of us.



1. Instead of speaking, Matt sings at least once sentence every day. That's also on the list of reasons why I'm marrying him.

2. Late in my childhood, I developed a "lazy eye." It got worse and worse, and affected my vision, so it was surgically corrected when I was 8, and I had to wear "prism glasses" for a couple years after that. Needless to say, I was not popular.

3. Matt is trained in the art of dance.

4. A snack I have prepared and shamefully eaten on many a lonely night: Dry, broken up Ramen noodles with the powdered seasoning mixed in.

5. We are video game addicts. Systems of choice? Xbox and wii. We are both competitive.

6. When I was young, I wanted to be a poet. I won a number of state-wide poetry contests for students throughout elementary school and junior high. I still wrote in high school and college, but I kept it to myself (often I would stay up really late writing, and then sleep through my classes in the morning). I don't write poetry anymore, but that's not a bad thing to me because I've found other creative outlets.

7. Matt won the President's Award at Hallmark Institute of Photography. I never knew until he found the trophy in an old box.

8. When we get old, we want to buy an RV and travel around until we can't anymore.

And, a bonus little-known fact... he shot me last week!





A good friend of mine, Jillian Leverone, did my hair. She's a licensed hair stylist and make-up artist. She's amazing!

Now, my own list of tagees:

Dorie (Backsies?)
Jay
Emily
Michelle
Ben
Wes

0 comments:

Post a Comment