rescue me

2.20.2009 | |

I'm a volunteer for the Feline Adoption & Rescue Society, which has shelters in Cambridge and Framingham. In addition to caring for and playing with the kitties, I decided to offer my photography skills for the Petfinder profiles of new arrivals and the FARS website. (Check out their blog here).


This is Ginger. She was the hardest to shoot because she's very timid, and quite bothered by seeing and smelling other cats around her. But she loves to play and will be nice once you earn her trust. I think she knows how cute she is.




Silver will look deep into your eyes and silently woo you. Or telepathically make you his puppet. I'm not sure.




Mitsy just had kittens. You can tell by her expression, can't you?




Don't let his runny eyes fool you. Angus is an all-star.




I'm not sure where Boudicca came from, but it's probably royalty.




All of these adorable kitties need homes. Let me know if you're interested and I can give you some adoption information!




Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment