boudoir

5.29.2009 | |






We've had such a busy spring, I haven't really had a chance to document it... hopefully I can make it up to you by sharing some sassy boudoir! Among shoots and projects, I've decided to get in on the boudoir action.. independantly, of course- we made the conclusion that women would generally be more comfortable with working with another woman. But Matt has definitely helped with some ideas and legwork, so he deserves credit too. I'm really happy with the results! I couldn't help but share these pictures of the lovely Yahaira..



I rented a room at the Crown Plaza (room rentals are included with your boudoir package) and it ended up being pretty nice--and even more versatile than I expected.





In the midst of our adventures, we're also working on a new website (which will include a boudoir portfolio)... hence the transformation of our brand. Keep posted! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment